Owner and Manager Steve Brudenall has been in the industry for approximately 30 years and has a broad range of technical knowledge, product development and design. During his time in the UK he worked with the Veka brand (link - http://www.veka.com.my/about-us.htm) and it is this brand he has chosen to work with again in New Zealand as the uPVC extrusion supplier. Veka manufacture a quality product with the reputation as a world leader in this industry.
In the UK Steve started as a uPVC window fabricator on the factory floor and worked his way up to the position of Production Director within a few years before he and Sadie started their own successful manufacturing business. Now New Zealand residents, Steve and Sadie are bringing their expertise and knowledge to the New Zealand market through Advanced uPVC Windows & Doors, locally manufacturing quality uPVC Windows & Doors for:-
- New Buildings
- Complete Window replacements
- Retrofit inserts into timber windows & doors
- Thermally Efficient – superior to all aluminium joinery.
- Fully Welded and fully reinforced sections
- Internally beaded for added security
- NZ Manufactured with 10 years warranty (see conditions)
- European hardware and locking systems with a 5 year warranty
- Quality Veka brand uPVC (German Technology)
- Colours include White and Woodgrain options
- The uPVC we use has been specifically formulated for our climate (The Pacific Basin)
- All double glazed with glass options to add further thermal efficiency.